Rexberg Temple Openhouse
This past week we had the opportunity to visit the Rexburg Idaho temple. They are busy giving tours of it and we were blessed enough to be able to go. The Rexburg temple is only about 30 minutes from our house. It is absolutely gorgeous! The chandelier in the celestial room is made up of 8000 chrystlals. I don't think I have ever seen anything so pretty in my life. Jax couldn't stop staring at it. And from then on every time he saw another chandelier in the temple he pointed it out. My mom was able to come up and go through it with us.
This past week we had the opportunity to visit the Rexburg Idaho temple. They are busy giving tours of it and we were blessed enough to be able to go. The Rexburg temple is only about 30 minutes from our house. It is absolutely gorgeous! The chandelier in the celestial room is made up of 8000 chrystlals. I don't think I have ever seen anything so pretty in my life. Jax couldn't stop staring at it. And from then on every time he saw another chandelier in the temple he pointed it out. My mom was able to come up and go through it with us.


2 comments:
Mom said he was upset when the video started because he thought that was all you were going to see!
That is really cool you were able to go to the open house and especially to go in with Jaxton!
Post a Comment