Jan 8, 2008

We're Back!!!
So it has been a while since I posted on this blog. Since my family started one I post so often on that, and I didn't feel I had time for both. Bu I have decided to start posting on this one more often. I put a slide show of part of our Christmas Eve. We spent the holiday with my parents and family in Logan. We had such a good time. I hope you all had a fun Christmas as well. Looking forward to posting more often and from hearing from all of you.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Angela! I'm looking forward to reading your blog. Mine is journeytojake4.blogspot.com.

bv said...

I'm so excited that you're back!!! Keep on posting and check out my blog! www.MarkandBritta.blogspot.com

xxox
bv

Jared and Shelby said...

Thanks for letting us know to check your blog again. We'll keep tabs on you.

Fiagle Family said...

Im glad you decided to keep in touch! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. They are so cute!