I am sitting in the hotel with kids wide awake at 3am . What better thing to do than blog. I am a little behind. (Hence the move).
Jaxton turned 6 on December 2nd. Where has the time gone. I can't believe he is 6 already. He had a great birthday. His teacher made him this orange birthday crown and he loved he it. I sent green and blue cupcakes to school with him for his classmates.
Jaxton turned 6 on December 2nd. Where has the time gone. I can't believe he is 6 already. He had a great birthday. His teacher made him this orange birthday crown and he loved he it. I sent green and blue cupcakes to school with him for his classmates.
The kids complained that the water was too cold. (Only in the Philippines when you are climatized does the water feel cold in December). So they spent lots of their time in the "hot tub". Which isn't really a hot tub. The water is just luke warm.
1. He is a sweet talker. Watch out ladies. Jax always knows the exact right thing to say. Especially when he's in trouble.
2. He loves to come in to my room and night and say, "mom, are you okay? I was just coming to check on you. I guess I will sleep by you". (smooth, right?)
3. His made up jokes. Not so funny to most people, but funny to me. I love the way his mind works.
4. Jax is very eager to learn and is constantly asking to have Kessee or I look up things on the internet.
5. How he looks out for his sister. Always telling me to just let her do something even if it is naughty because he says, "I don't want her to be sad". He really loves her.
6. Jax really loves everyone and is always reaching out to everyone to make friends. He is a people person and loves to be surrounded by the people he loves.
There you have it. 6 of the thousands of things I love about my 6 year old.
2. He loves to come in to my room and night and say, "mom, are you okay? I was just coming to check on you. I guess I will sleep by you". (smooth, right?)
3. His made up jokes. Not so funny to most people, but funny to me. I love the way his mind works.
4. Jax is very eager to learn and is constantly asking to have Kessee or I look up things on the internet.
5. How he looks out for his sister. Always telling me to just let her do something even if it is naughty because he says, "I don't want her to be sad". He really loves her.
6. Jax really loves everyone and is always reaching out to everyone to make friends. He is a people person and loves to be surrounded by the people he loves.
There you have it. 6 of the thousands of things I love about my 6 year old.


6 comments:
that list made me love him too! Just checking to see how you are doing? So "thoughtful!"
He's adorable--and a little sneaky :) You'd better keep your eyes on him! We're excited to see you guys soon.
Wow, already? I remember holding him when he was a brand new baby. Where does the time go?
Looks like a fun party! What a great idea to give the kids noodles to take home. I know what you mean about "climatized". Emmi won't get in any pool water cooler than a bathtub, thanks to the hot AZ summers. She'll never swim here in Indiana!
Hope the move is going well for you! Keep us updated!
Can I just say I LOVE the notes to your kids that you put into your blogs? I've been trying to make mine more like a journal because of yours.
ahhh...way cool post. I can almost hear one of Jax's jokes....
that last pic he looks so grown up.. i remember when you had him and i had brynlee so sad too fast time flies. you guys in the states now?? sorry we missed you christmas hope to catch up soon
Post a Comment