So it has been an eternity since I last blogged. Life has been hectic and I have been without a computer for awhile. Here are some pictures of our last outing in the Philippines. We went to a resort called "Eagle Point". It is a private island owned by the resort. We had a fantastic time. There was only one other family there at the time and they had a 6 year old girl that Jax really hit it off with. We called it "Jaxton's Island Romance". They were pretty funny!
We had a blast and I am missing my "island life" and the weather already. But we are super happy to be back and look forward to all that is in store in the future.
Isn't it beautiful?!





8 comments:
ohhh soo beautiful.I dont blame you for missing tropical wonders! What are your plans now? where are living?
Wow - that is beautiful! What an experience!
Look at Jax and that girl hold hands. Pretty funny. Cute pictures. ...Rach
I love he pictures with the little girl. That looks lovely...especially now!!
I'm glad to hear an update! I don't blame you for missing it! It's gorgeous, not to mention the warm weather. I'm sure missing AZ right now! LOL, his first romance, and an island one at that!
I have different emails for you not sure which one! mine is amanda_figg@yahoo.com
I agree. Very beautiful. And it looks so WARM!
Jaxton's "island romance"...that is hilarious!
I loved the pictures...wish I was there right now. How are you liking all that snow in Logan? I bet you are in total climate shock right now. :) Still glad you're back and hope to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment