So this year I made Thanksgiving all on my own. It was quite the adventure. I had never made a turkey before. But it turned out suprisingly well. We were supposed to get together with friends but the kids ended up with pink eye...hence, we ended up doing it alone. And I must admit I loved it. It was fun to have a holiday together with just our little family. Here are a few pictures of the meal. I mostly just made the basics:turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing and corn. I made the rolls from scratch for the first time and they were so yummy!
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


3 comments:
Looks good! I've never made a turkey either, one of these days I might think about it :) Wow, tomorrow's the big day right?
Those rolls look amazing...seriously! That sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving together.
Mmmm, it all looks so good! Sometimes it is really fun to have a holiday with just your little family. I love it.
Post a Comment