Dec 10, 2009

Quick Update!

Just a quick little update on us. We will be moving back to Utah on December 19th. We are excited to be closer to family and friends. Can't wait to see everyone! Happy Holidays!

P.S. And hooray for living in the good old U.S.A.!

10 comments:

Cher said...

That is exciting! Will you be in Logan?

Fiagle Family said...

i thought you were just visiting!! oh yeahh...we will for sure see you soon then..sorry the 18 not work out to meet in san fran but excited you guys moving back

Lindsay said...

Woo hoo!!! I am so happy for you guys, and look forward to seeing more of you! So, I know we'll catch up at Christmas...but was this expected? Or did you just find out? What's the story behind the big move? :)

Lara said...

We'll have to plan a get together! I'm sure it will be so nice to be closer to family. Good luck with all the fun moving!

Lara said...

We'll have to plan a get together! I'm sure it will be so nice to be closer to family. Good luck with all the fun moving!

Les said...

That's so exciting!

AJ said...

We are really going to miss you!

Our actual blog is here:
www.kindredfolk.wordpress.com

Natalie said...

This is great news!!!

triplej said...

Yay for us!

Heidi said...

What?! I didn't know that! Bet you are so excited. Good, maybe there is a better chance of us actually seeing each other again someday!