Nov 11, 2008

My Little Boy is Growing Up...


I am so sad to say that Jaxton is growing up. Yesterday when he got home from school I was asking him how his day was. He told me the usual stuff about the playground and working on his projects and practicing their play. And then came the new stuff. 
Jax, "Mom, Bianca kissed me on the face today".
Me, "Why"?
Jax, "I guess she thinks I'm pretty cute".
Me, " Well next time Bianca kisses you tell her that there is no kissing because you aren't a grown-up".
Jax "I know mom, but she just likes me. But I have another girlfriend named Anna who lives in Idaho Falls anyways".

I can't believe the kissing on the playground days have started already. Jaxton is only 4. (5 in 3 weeks) but still I think it is too early to have to start explaining things to him. I want him to stay little forever. Can you blame me?

5 comments:

marilynl said...

I want to kiss his cute face.

Nicole said...

HA! That's kinda funny though, you have to admit. And look at how dedicated he is to Anna! That's what I call commitment.

Lindsay said...

That is funny Angela! Some boys are just chic magnets, even early on. Thank goodness Justin is so shy! :)

That is so cool about Disneyland Hong Kong...you guys are doing such amazing things out there! Can't wait to hear about it!

Heidi said...

Too funny! Well, he is a pretty cute boy so who can really blame the girls? I'm pretty sure Emmi would have a crush on him if she ever gets to meet him. They are alike in so many ways!

Christina said...

Aw... I don't want Jaxton to grow up either. I am impressed with his loyalty. Cute.