So we finally found something here for Jaxton to do besides swimming. He is now on a t-ball team and loving it. They are so serious about baseball here as you can see. They have uniforms with their names on them and everything. We think it is hysterical that "Mister Donut" is their team sponsor. It is also pretty funny and cute to see Jax in bright yellow pants. He thinks his uniform is pretty cool.
Their first game was on Saturday and they won. Jax was pretty excited. He had a great game until the end when he got knocked over by someone running to third base. After that he wouldn't play anymore. I made him take his turn up to bat and he knocked the ball all the way to outfield and then refused to run saying that he was still hurt. I guess you can't expect too much from a 4 year old. But he did have fun and is excited for his next game.
Jaxton up to bat.
Running to third base...he scored a point for the team. He says he scored 20. I guess I will let him think that. :)
Jax the shortstop.
Gabby had so much fun during the game just exploring the grass. We tried keeping her shoes on, but no such luck.
I had to post these pictures of Gabby too. I couldn't resist.
Gabby had an absolute blast at our friends house. She loves dogs so much. She spent the afternoon pushing their dog Max around in a doll stroller. It was adorable.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


11 comments:
Adorable pictures! I don't know what is funnier, Jaxton's t-ball uniform, or Gabby and the dog in the stroller!
That is one patient dog!! Could the two of them be any cuter? Jax looks so cute in his Mr. Donut uniform! And Gabby is too funny playing house with the dog. Keep those posts coming.
Way to go Jax! He looks darling in his uniform. I love how green it is there...Rach
*Does Jax like pushing the stroller around? Cause my boys love pushing them around when they are at their friends (who have sisters). Brandon refuses to buy one. :)
I love Mr. Donuts! Love the uniform. So fancy.
Mr. Donut--that cracks me up--I love it! Your kids are so cute, and I didn't think it was possible for Jaxton to be any cuter, but the uniform works on him!
Dianne
How fun for Jax! Well, besides the getting hurt thing. Hopefully he will be over it by the next game. 4-year-olds are just too unpredictable I have decided! Too cute with Gabby pushing the dog around!
So, Jaxton plays shortstop? That is pretty much the coolest position in the world. And he wears number 4. Lou Gehrig's number. Awesome.
Jaxton does look cute in his uniform! That must be so fun to watch him play. Gabby is such a darling little girl! Fun pictures!
Wow. If I didn't know you were in the Philippines I would just think Jax was playing ball at any old park here in Utah or Idaho!
Super cute pics! Gabby is hilarious pushing around the doggie stroller! So fun.
Those kids get cuter everyday!
I had to show Brian this post -- what a crack up! He laughed about the Mr. Donut shirt even more than I did. (He totally remembers Mr. Donut!)
Also, does Jaxton's uniform say Inderson or can I just not see the A right? Brian and I laughed hard at that because Brian has more than one jersey where his last name is spelled totally off (ex. Moore instead or Muir.) Gotta love the Filipino's spelling :-)
Post a Comment