Nov 24, 2009

Trip part 3


Old Manila City Tour.
This was probably one of my favorite things we did. It is a tour of Old Manila. Lots of historic facts and lots of information about WWII. We got to ride in a horse and buggy and we had a tour guide who was awsome and so helpful to GG. It took us about half the tour to figure out if the tour guide was a man or woman. I finally asked her name and found out it was a female. But I am still unsure. ;) She gave a great tour and it was very interesting. I look forward to taking Kessee on it sometime soon.
We had a great time while they were here and I am so glad they came. Too bad it went by so fast. I am up for more visitors. Any takers?

(2 more new post below. Enjoy!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

triplej said...

Looks like so much fun. I bet you wished they would stay forever! Moms and Grandmas are the best!

Heidi said...

I really enjoyed reading about your trips with your mom and grandma! How fun and adventurous! I would love to visit there and see all the WWII stuff. Thanks for posting all the pictures, they are great! I think the kids rooms are really cute. Good job!