Nov 24, 2009

Trip Part 2

Ok, so I know collages aren't so fun. But with the number of pictures I had from when my mom and grandma were here I had no choice. So here is the rest of the trip in a nutshell.

While my mom was here we found these cute wall stickers for the kids rooms. One of the downers about living here is we live in a furnished place and we take what we get. So Gabby has some funky wall paper in her room, but the owls fit perfect. Jax luckily just has tan walls. He loves the ocean theme we went with. (I'm not so sure but he is happy so that is good). My mom and I also painted these canvases for their rooms. Don't look too close, it is sort of emabarrassing. But the kids like it so that is all the counts, right?
Random pictures of things we did. We did a LOT of shopping. In fact GG went home with 7 or 8 purses. I lost count along the way. I guess I can say I got my purse addiction from Grandma Gutke. :) If you look close yo ucan see pictures of a factory that we went to. They make purses out of old juice boxes. They are adorable.
Pearl market, pedicures and shopping.
Finally some pictures of the house courtesy of my mom. These were taken before we put the wall stickers up. I also need to purchase a bed spread sometime. Oh well, no one ever goes in my room anyways. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I want a juice box purse!

I hear your pain about apartments and lame walls. Sticker love is a good thing huh?

Lindsay said...

I love the wall decorations!

Sheri said...

I just took some of my kid's bedspreads off - they are a pain to wash and not needed!

Christina said...

Gabbi's room turned out so cute! Nice job on the canvas paintings! I am glad you posted it.

I really like her quilt.

In case you are going to buy me a purse, my favorite color right now (it always changes) right now is orange and my purses need to have the long strap that goes over the shoulder so I don't lose it. I am kidding (mostly :)). Grandma Gutke cracks me up. I love how she loves to find a good deal and is always up for an adventure.