Oct 9, 2009

Fashion Police!


The other day Kessee was getting ready to leave for work and Gabby looked up at him and said, "Daddy where you going"?
Kessee, "I'm going to work".
Gabby, (with a very disgusted look on her face says, "In THAT shirt? Everybody will see you".
For real?! She is already starting to criticize her dad's clothes. Yikes. What is going to happen at the age of 12 and 13? We may be in for it. Then again today she said then same thing when he got home she said, "you wore that shirt to work"? I guess being the fashion police runs in the family! ")

10 comments:

My Life I tell ya said...

That is hilarious!! Hailey does the same thing. Yesterday she wore a shirt with green polk a dots with a a hot pink skirt with polk a dots. She says all polk a dots match. OK fashion expert!!

Dianne said...

That's too funny! I love that picture of Gabby too. She has such a cute cheesy grin :)

marilynl said...

What a cute face!!

triplej said...

LMBO....that is funny!

Nicole said...

Oh Gabs...what are we going to do with you? She is funny.

Fiagle Family said...

I want to see what he was wearing hahaa Brynlee is our fashion queen. They are too funny

triplej said...

We are doing a little get together with the Passey's and the Anderson's. Wish you were going to be here next weekend. It kind of morphed into a costume party type get together. Our kids have never met some of their kids. It will be low key and fun to get together again. Good to hear from you!

Lindsay said...

That is funny! She sounds a little like me...I do the same thing to Dave sometimes. :)
The picture is so cute too, that girl has a great smile!

Courtni said...

no way! that is too funny! remind me when we see you next that i need to be careful with what i wear :-)

Heidi said...

I have been so out of the loop lately. I can't believe all that flooding! I'm glad you guys are ok but I feel so bad for everyone. What a horrible helpless feeling to witness it all.

On another note, Gabby really cracks me up!