The Zoo!!!

We have a great little zoo close to our house. It so so fun in so many ways. For starters they let you hold so many different animals. Jax and Gabby loved holding this baby hawk. Gabby looks so serious in this picture.


Gabby and her forced smiles...she is such a funny girl!

The kids loved the turtles. They stayed there for over a half hour holding each and every turtle there.


This was probably buy a carrot on a stick and they let you in to this area where you feed it to the guinea pigs and the bunnies. They had SOOOOOO much fun!

Jax and his friend Weston feeding the bunnies.

Gabby ended up sitting on this log because she was wearing flip flops and she was nervous they were going to eat her toes. :)


Relaxing in the hammock by the kids play area!

That is one big tortoise.


Feeding the fish was also a favorite activity there. You would think the tigers and bears would be the best part. But if they could feed something is was definitely the most fun! The kids and there friends ended up putting their hole hands down in the fish pond and the fish would nibble there little fingers...gross I know...but they thought it was so cool and funny!

The last adventure before my camera did was a picture with the chimp. The kids didn't want to get to close, but I made them get a picture with me. We had a fun day and Gabby especialy can't wait to go back. The girl LOVES animals. She has been asking everyday since if we could go to the zoo. I think we will be visiting again soon!
13 comments:
What adventures you guys have...sometimes I wish I could move somewhere different just for a little while, experience some fun things and then move back to my little bubble! Willow Park zoo is just around the corner for us. Not nearly as exciting:)
Hey, I know I just left a comment but I am wondering how you got your friends blog pictures by their names. I kinda want to be a copy-cat, if you don't mind sharing the secret?
They both look so cute! The picture of Gabby feeding the carrot to the guinea pigs is my favorite.
Gabby just has so many funny pictures!
Gabby has a "plain face" in the picture with the hawk. She also has Shirley Temple hair. The kids both look like they had a blast.
How cool is that? I love the chimp picture! Emmi would be in heaven. That is awesome you have fun things like that around!
I love Gabby's hair! It looks like Shirley Temple. Looks like a very fun time with all the animals. I think Nate needs to go there. He would love it just as much as Jax and Gabs.
That zoo looks so fun! I love how hands on it is...the feeding the guinea pigs/bunnies and feeding the fish sounds especially cool, my kids would love that. :) I also love the "serious" picture of Gabby...she is a doll!
You guys look so cute all dressed in green.
The things you get to enjoy because there are the strict animal rights laws there...
The "interactive zoos" in the Phillipines crack me up--I can't even imagine that ever happening here! I love the picture of the carrot on a stick that Gabby is feeding to the guinea pigs. Looks like a fun time!
your kids are getting so big too fast where does the time go
Back to the zoo huh...bet Gabs didn't want to go!
Oh my gosh! Does that chimp have croques on? He is so cute. I REALLY want to come visit and go to that zoo.
Post a Comment