Philippine Adventures!
Sunset out of the window on our trip to Manila Phiippines!
Breakfast at the top f our hotel. You could see the whole city from the window. You can't tell very well from this picture.
Ok, so it has been forever since I have blogged. You may all think I have fallen off of the face of the earth. Well I sort of have. I am currently sitting in the Philippines. I know crazy. I am sure you are all thinking,'what the heck are you doing there"? Well, to make a very long story short Kessee has been offered a job in Manila. So, we flew to Manila a few days ago to check out the job and see if this is a place that we could move our family for a short peroid of time. So here I am! We left our kids with my parents which tore me up on the inside. I have never left them for very long and I have only left Gabby once over night. we haven't done much since we have been here. Kessee has been working a lot for the company and so I have been a the hotel a bit. Last night I got a 2 hour massage which was absolutely wonderful. I have also done a lot of shopping. They have awesome flea markets here. we have some friends that moved here to work for the same company so I have been spending a lot of time with her. We were planning on going out to a beach resrot while we are here, but the weather here has been rainy and so I don't think we will be able too. i am having a good time and I really love it here. Manila one of the largest cities in the world and a lot of international business is done here. It is always busy. It is super hot here as well. It seems like I have been constantly sweating. But needless to say we are enjoying our trip and look forwrd to a life changing experience if we decide this is the right place to make our home for a short time. Stay tuned for more pictures of our trip to the Philippines!


7 comments:
HOLY CRAP, Angela!!!! I think that is awesome!!!!!!!! What a great experience for you guys. How long are you there for? How long will you be there if you decide to move? I want more details! Manila looks like a really pretty city and how cool to have that cultural experience. I would love to move out of the country, not permanantly, but just to enjoy and learn about other cultures.
I have been waiting and watching to see when you guys would post! I am so excited that things are working out, that you are enjoying it and can't wait to hear the final decision!!
I was thinking about you guys today and to find that you posted from the Phillipeans made my day! What great pictures! I can't believe you are there. I'm glad it's been a good experience for you guys. What an awesome view from what could potentially be Kessee's office. Can't wait to see more pictures. Me too, I can't wait to hear what's next for you guys. I still am hoping you guys will move to AZ and be our neighbor. :)
Which ever way you go at least enjoy the experience!! It looks like lots of fun and who could resist a 2 hour massage!! SO jealous
How fun that would be!! What an experience for your family!
Are you kidding me, Ang?! So, that's where you are at! How long will you be there this trip? When will you guys decide if you'll take the job? What is the job? We all have questions and hope to get some answers, not because we're nosy, but because we love you guys and can't wait to hear back from you! I love the pictures!
Wow! Angela! The Philipinnes? Crazy. I will check your blog tons to see how you guys are doing.
Post a Comment