Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!!!

Jaxton played city soccer this season and LOVED it! It is so funny to watch a bunch of 5-6 year old kids play soccer. They all just chase the ball around. Jaxton's team was pretty good though and he had a blast! Most of the games were fair weather...meaning not absolutely freezing to death while a few were below zero in my book. One game it was snowing, like ALOT, and they didn't cancel until parents started complaining. Jax was soaked when he came off the field. Of course I didn't take any pictures that day because I was bundled up and hiding in a blanket because I was freezing.

Kessee and I took a ton of pictures and I love so many of them I had to post them. :)


Awesome action shot!



He looks like a little pro here!

Making his first goal of the season. I am so glad we got a picture of it. I wish we had got it on video too. Jax was so excited as you can tell from the next few photos!

Celebrating...


These next few are my favorite. He looks completely full of joy. Have you ever seen a kid so happy?!

He celebrated for forever. He even did the moon walk which was hysterical! How I didn't get a picture of that I don't know. But Kessee and I were cracking up!!!


I couldn't resist throwing this picture in. This little girl was a trooper and went to every game. She says she can't wait to play soccer too. She is so eager to grow up. I wish she would slow down. :(
4 comments:
Oh my word! He totally looks like he knows what he's doing in those pictures. What a little pro! He makes us all proud. And I love th pic of Gabby. She's so cute.
I love it! I just did a soccer post too. He really did the moonwalk? That's hilarious! What a little showoff, huh? I really wish he and Emmi could play together! You need to update your blog more, I miss you!
Those are some great pictures! Jaxton looks like a soccer star! I bet it was so fun to watch him. I love the last picture of Gabby!
You are alive! i cant believe how big your kids are getting we are coming out there in june. I will have to call you and maybe we will actually see each other before its another 5 years!!!
Post a Comment