
Nicole's wedding was a wonderful occasion. Jaxton and Gabby really enjoyed themselves. We went to Hamiltons for the wedding 'luncheon / family reception'.
The Cake.
These are cute kids.
Gabby 'a 'pincess' mommy.. a 'pincess'.
Gabby and bubbles.
Dancing at the 'ball'. Cute kids.
Jax, hamming it up.
Gabby and 'Gampa'.
Jax is the LAST kid who would need a
'Don Juan' disguise.
The Bride, Nicole.
The Bouquet.
2024 Johnson Family Christmas Letter
1 year ago


9 comments:
I love that cake! And the kids look adorable, I love the pic of Jaxton dancing. That is so precious.
We loved all of Jaxton's disguises that day. He kept us very entertained. And your kids looked so grown up in their fancy wedding clothes! Cute pictures!
Dianne
I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I was so glad I was able to see you guys at the wedding! Keep in touch!
Shelyse
Your kids are so flippin' Filipino cute!!! Seriously, I can't get over how Jax's looks are changing! He's no little boy anymore and quite the prince...the converse with his tux were to die for! Gabby still seems like an infant in my mind and is as gorgeous as ever!!! Great pics! xxox
Every thing...and one looks so cute. I love the shoes!! My sis and her husband wore the some ones this summer when they got married.
It was a beautiful wedding. it was so good to see everyone! and the food was delish!!! yummmmy.
I love the converse shoes on Jax! He's a handsome dude. Gabby is so tall! I love her dress! I hope you guys got a family shot. Did she have a line?...If so, were in in it? -Rach
Since when have you been in the Philippines? I look at your families blog every once in a while... but somehow I missed that tidbit! Your kids are so dang cute!
Can we see more pictures of the kids that you have on your blog heading? When did you take those?
Post a Comment